Join an Exciting Practice Where the Patients Truly Come First.
The Regional Veterinary Referral Center is located in Springfield, Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC. Our facility was founded on the concept that state-of-the-art medical and surgical care should be readily available to the general public for their pets. Our large range of in-house services include a Board Certified Cardiologist, Radiocat I-131 feline hyperthyroidism treatment center, a state of the art rehabilitive therapy facility and Radiology department with an on-site helical CATScan among many others. Our unique blend of specialists currently sees referrals from the entire Mid-Atlantic region and right now is the only facility in the Virginia-Washington, DC-Maryland offering this range of services at one location.
Top Ten Reasons You Want to Work With Us
1. We don’t just treat animals; we love them as if they were our own.
2. We are a privately owned facility. There is no corporate red tape to cut.
3. You will be part of a top notch team that encourages professional growth.
4. Our case load will provide you with challenges to make every day exciting.
5. Our center is equipped with the latest technologies to help you help your patients.
6. We encourage a fun and exciting work environment for everyone.
7. Great pay and benefits, including free care for your own pets.
8. A moving allowance will be provided to bring the right person to us.
9. The Northern Virginia-Washington, DC area is a wonderful place to live.
10. Did we mention that we love each animal that comes through our doors?